Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names in your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will have to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of one's company registration.
8. Once it's done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it's a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may cost much of money and time. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies' house corporations. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and the've the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to obtain a company incorporated quickly.